Welcome to World Hypnotism Day - Massachusetts
A Gathering of Holistic Professionals for a Day of Information and Entertainment
in association with Children’s Friend, Inc. a charitable organization
Check out the fabulous location and Join Us
Hilton - Woburn, MA
Though the original day that is World Hypnotism Day is January 4th, join us on
January 6th, 2013 to celebrate the 9th annual World Hypnotism Day in Massachusetts.
We hope you enjoy browsing our website to view all the information and details about WHD Massachusetts and
register to join us on January 6th to help celebrate the 9th annual World Hypnotism Day. View the list of speakers
and exhibitors, register to attend, and ask any questions about this amazing event by filling out and submitting the
Contact Form. Click the Attend Event link and register online to join us.
We look forward to seeing you on January 6th to learn more about the truth and
benefits of hypnosis. Tell your family and friends and come join the celebration.
Join us and find out why World Hypnotism Day has received over 50 proclamations
by Mayors, Lt. Governors and Governors throughout the USA and Canada.
Certified Hypnotists are taking the next step in celebrating the ninth annual World Hypnotism Day.
Leading experts in the profession of hypnotism and other self-help holistic professionals will be on hand
to explain the benefits of hypnosis, while removing the myths and misconceptions, to help people of all ages.
What your $10 charitable event contribution gets you:
- Immediate download access to a list of Free Bonus Gifts valued over $500
- Admission to a long list of exhibitor's tables offering handouts and information for self help and personal development
- A day of continuous presentations and demonstrations from experts in the profession of hypnosis and ways you can benefit
- 2 raffle tickets to drawings held during the day
- Participate or watch a stage demonstration on hypnosis
- A relaxing, recharging hypnotic experience for well-being in the New Year
- Meeting lots of like-minded people
- Water, coffee and tea for everyone
- Snacks to keep you going all day
- One day of benefits that will last for months
Meet, talk with and learn from professionals and Holistic Practitioners in the areas of Clinical Hypnosis • Stage Hypnosis • Neuro-linguistic Programming • Reiki • Handwriting Analysis • Tai Chi Chi Kung • Alexander Technique • Massage • Bioenergy Healing • Fitness coaching • Aromatherapy • Natural Body Products • Energy Shifting and more. 100% of the event profits from admission tickets and all raffle tickets sold will go to "Children’s Friend, Inc.", a private, not-for-profit agency that has been serving children and families since 1849. That's right, with your event admission you will be giving to this noble cause. Think of it as a TWO FOR ONE... You recharge your mind and body for the day as the children benefit from our combined energies!
Click Attend Event to register online and join us.